Based on that experience the Committee has agreed the following:
- The main limiting factor for how often we can support sailing is the number of households that could crew a RIB; we think we have perhaps five. If your household can volunteer please reply to this message with details as soon as you can.
- We don't expect to be able to programme more than one RIB supported event per week and have chosen Sunday afternoons but will avoid very low tides when RIB retrieval is difficult. Check the Club Calendar which may change at short notice - the next session is this Sunday, 12 July at 14:00.
- SIGNUP for individal event is required using TEAMUP via the Club Calendar. Depending on what the SG says this week and the subsequent guidance from RYA Scotland, we might have to limit the number of households that can SIGNUP.
- We are now permitted to open toilets but NOT changing rooms or club communal areas.
- Access is now permitted for one person at a time to the disabled toilet or race office.
- Do not enter the clubhouse if the main door is already open but wait at a distance until the occupant has departed. On entering leave the door open.
- Use hand sanitizer on entry and before exit. There is a hand sanitizer station in the entry lobby and disinfectant and blue paper towel in both the race office and disabled toilet together with pedal bins.
- Disinfect and wipe down surfaces before and after contact and dispose of towels in a pedal bin.
- Leave the small window in the disabled toilet open.
- Close the main door on departure and if you are the only person on site lock the main door.
The Committee will communicate again soon as we learn more about the next steps in the relaxation of the lockdown situation.
Richard Evans, Sailing Secretary