Following confirmation by the Scottish Government this lunchtime that Phase 1 of the easing of lockdown measures will start on Friday, 29 May, we are awaiting RYA Scotland detailed guidance on activities during Phase 1, which in turn is awaiting Scottish Government approval, before we release a statement by the Committee. RYA Scotland has intimated that its guidance should be released tomorrow (Friday) and the Committee will release its statement as soon as possible after that.
We will continue to review advice regularly and our position may change at short notice - hence please continue to keep an eye on the Club calendar, social media, and your email account.
Please bear with us while we deal with this and we just ask everyone who is anxious to get going to wait until our statement is issued.
Your Club Committee