- Carbon boom;
- North Sail mainsail in reasonable condition and with has a few areas of damage; fine for club racing;
- Rear sheeted main lead forward along the boom to a block attached at the kicking strap attachment. Could be converted to centre main;
- Hull and foils in average condition and foil trailing edges are damaged;
- Tiller extension is broken;
- West Mersea combi trailer and trolley;
- Top cover.
Available to view at Chanonry Sailing Club, Fortrose, IV10 8TP;
Photographs at photos.app.goo.gl/uCTMZxtsyfPy2GVU7.
Refer to the BLAZE Class Association web site: www.blaze-sailing.co.uk/ for information about this class of boat.
Richard Evans on behalf of the owner
07777 670 525